If you’re interested in joining a growing company and being a part of our high-performing team, we hope you’ll check out these current career opportunities.
CFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
Located in a beautiful park setting, CFI Group offers competitive pay and great benefits including onsite fitness room, casual dress and summer hours.
We generally consider resumes that are accompanied by cover letters and salary requirements first. If you don’t see your dream job here, please check back periodically. New openings are posted regularly.
We accept resumes for internships year round. If you’d like to investigate internship opportunities, please e-mail your resume and include a cover letter describing your academic endeavors and what type of internship you’re interested in to HR@CFIGroup.com.
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General summary:The Reporting Specialist will work with internal teams to produce all project deliverables for public and private sector clients. Deliverables will include tables, charts, presentations, reports, and ad hoc requests. Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational abilities are fundamental to this role.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with internal teams to assess project requirements and timelines.
- Work independently to meet deadlines and to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and internal proprietary tools to produce required deliverables.
- Work with Data operations team to proof and quality check all reports and presentations ahead of client delivery.
- Troubleshoot when necessary and think creatively about how to deliver results in most efficient ways.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation.
- Participate in client and internal meetings, as needed.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and learn new proprietary applications.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage several projects within established timeframes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, multi-tasking, organization, teamwork and problem-solving skills.