International Shipping Company
A transportation company must assess the value of its "Gold Customer" loyalty program to determine if it is cost justified.
Identified aspects of program membership with the greatest impact on buying and retention rates. Developed the economics of decreased churn rates and incremental buying relative to the control group as input to the cost-benefit analysis of the program.
Based on CFI Group’s analysis, the client:
- Stemmed the customer churn rate
- Revamped the program’s features to better position it as a tool to affect incremental buying behavior
- Identified and leveraged the features of the program with the greatest impact on customer retention
- Re-aligned other features to further leverage the program
- Deleted features that had no practical impact on customer behavior