Major General Merchandise Retailer Chain
A national chain of U.S. retail stores was closing stores and cutting jobs. It turned to CFI Group for direction on how to increase customer loyalty, regain market share and drive shareholder value.
Identifed employee behaviors and operational processes that have the greatest influence on customer experiences and purchase behavior.
Based on CFI Group’s analysis, the client:
- Increased stock price by over 300% over a four-year period
- Established a predictable, quantifiable linkage between employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and financial performance
- Linked executive incentive compensation to satisfaction targets
- Provided store-specific action plans to several hundred local store managers
- Focused employee development initiatives in those areas that most influenced customer behavior