Mobile Telecommunications Network
A major European mobile network provider wants to protect its customer base in the face of diversified and increased competition
Aligned (1) customer experiences with (2) loyalty data and (3) process performance metrics to identify those process improvements that will maximize financial returns.
Focus on customer service and reliability.
Based on CFI Group’s analysis, the client:
- Developed and launched a new brand strategy
- Restructured and simplified tariff plans
- Implemented a new account management strategy for key business clients
- Tied performance compensation to customer satisfaction targets for senior managers
- Determined the financial value of improvements in customer satisfaction in terms of reduced customer turnover
Due to CFI Group’s efforts, the client also:
- Focused network improvements on areas identified as having the most leverage in retaining customers
- Re-engineered customer service processes based on root cause identification of problems
- Redesigned customer invoicing system to simplify statements and improve accuracy