A relatively new, fast-growing company offering local phone, cable television, broadband and ISP services was seeking to capture market share from long-entrenched competition, which had virtual monopolies in the market place.
Using our proprietary methodology, we were able to link operational metrics to customer experiences in order to enhance customer retention and acquisition in several different markets.
Based on our analysis, we were able to implement a number of changes – some subtle, some revolutionary – in order to help the company garner and retain a stellar reputation, threatening their well-established competitors. These included:
- Conducting workshops to define root causes of problems related to billing, information technology and customer service
- Implementing training and operational procedures to bridge the quality gap between employed technician and subcontractors
- Simplifying user systems and improved training for customer service representatives
- Increasing customer service staffing levels
- Linking incentive compensation to customer satisfaction targets