Customer Satisfaction Measurement
If your customers are more satisfied, will your business be more profitable? Sounds simple, but the answer is “Yes.” Higher customer satisfaction leads to repeat business and future recommendations, which, in turn, have bottom-line impact. But, there’s a catch. The only way to leverage and improve customer experience is to start with the right way to measure and understand it.
With the proven methodology of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), you can:
- Understand how satisfied your customers are today, using a credible and time-tested system.
- Quantify the impact of satisfaction on your customers’ intent to buy from you again, choose your brand over the competition, and recommend your company and products to others.
- Predict the impact of service and product improvements on customer experience, loyalty, recommendation, and other metrics with bottom-line impact.
- Prioritize improvements based on a credible metric so that you make investments where you’ll realize the greatest ROI—in customer experience, loyalty, sales, and other areas vital to your business.
- Benchmark against other leading organizations and established customer satisfaction indexes.
Let the science of the ACSI and the experience of CFI Group professionals help you take control of your most important asset ... your customers.
Give us a call, or contact us, so that we can begin exploring how Customer Satisfaction Measurement can help you improve the customer experience in a way that impacts your organization’s bottom line.