Customer Journey Mapping
Have you walked in your customers’ shoes through every step of their service experiences? By fully understanding the unique journey of your customer and each of its individual stages, you will have the opportunity to better serve your customers while maximizing your resources.
CFI Group helps our clients visually chart their customer's journey across its complete lifecycle. The process starts by answering these questions:
- Do you have a clear picture of the process, by customer type, that customers go through when interacting with your company?
- Do you know customer behavior before and after interactions with your company?
- Have you identified all of the touchpoints and determined how well your company is performing on these interactions?
- Do you know the Moments of Truth (the key interactions or areas in which important brand impressions are formed)?
- Do you know the pain points, what customers feel at these points, and if you are addressing them?
When answering these questions, keep in mind that your customer journey will differ depending upon service needs and preferences impacting your investment decisions for various customer segments.
CFI Group’s approach to Customer Journey Mapping takes full advantage of over 20 years of experience in Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) measurement across a wide range of industries and thousands of touchpoints.
Give us a call, or contact us, so that we can begin exploring how Customer Journey Mapping can help you improve the customer experience in a way that impacts your organization’s bottom line.