CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsCFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since 1988 CFI Group has delivered customer experience measurement, employee engagement studies, and business insights from its Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters and a network of global offices. As a founding partner of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), we consult with leading companies and government entities to help them improve their services to customers and citizens.
The Business Development Director is responsible for finding and closing new logo business opportunities for CFI Group. The position involves managing public and private sector sales opportunities along with named accounts.
The Business Development Director will be compensated through a combination of a bases salary plus commissions which are part of the CFI Group sales commission program. The Business Development Director reports to the CEO and shall carry an annual quota which serves as both the target for success and the measure for commissions.
The Business Development Director may be based at CFI Group's headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI. Some travel (up to 50%) may be required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating client leads, prospecting activities and cold calling potential clients
- Following up on marketing campaigns
- Creating client interest and qualifying potential sales
- Hosting client sales presentations and educating prospects on the importance of customer and employee experience measurement
- Managing complex sales cycles, negotiating and closing sales
- Meet monthly sales objectives; exceed assigned quarterly and annual quotas
- Use Salesforce to track account updates, forecasts and activities
- Knowledge of CFI products, services and methodology and ability to demonstrate or present such products at a high level
- Development of consulting and technology partner ecosystem
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience selling SaaS based marketing solutions, customer satisfaction measurement, VoC, CRM solutions and research-based measurements or analytics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-10 years of experience selling and prospecting with to contacts at the director-level or above
- Consistent quota achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude, and perseverance
- Strong organizational skills and motivation to succeed
- Active in using social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., for networking
- Previous success with remote work arrangement strongly preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Previous Federal Government sales experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Federal Government purchasing, and procurement is preferred
- Previous success working with consulting and technology partners
Standards of Performance:
- Achievement of sales quota (overall and on a quarterly basis)
- Consistent development of opportunity pipeline
- Maintaining opportunities and activity in Salesforce