CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsCFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
We do not have any openings at this time, but if you think you may be a fit for our organization, feel free to send your resume with cover letter to [email protected]. If something opens up that we believe you are well-suited for, we may contact you.
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since 1988 CFI Group has delivered customer experience measurement, employee engagement studies, and business insights from its Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters and a network of global offices. As a founding partner of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), we consult with leading companies and government entities to help them improve their services to customers and citizens.
The Reporting Specialist plays a vital role in our rewarding partnerships with our clients, ensuring that customer and employee satisfaction reports and presentations are of the highest quality, while working collaboratively within a cross-functional team. As a Reporting Specialist, you will own the creation of project deliverables for all client engagements, ranging from charts, graphs, and tables to reports and presentations.
- Work closely with internal teams to assess project requirements and timelines.
- Think innovatively to determine best method for displaying results.
- Work independently to produce deliverables and review for accuracy.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation.
- Participate in and represent Reporting in client and internal meetings.
- Create and maintain custom reports in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word that will be presented to clients.
- Utilize automated reporting solutions to streamline processes and increase individual and department-level productivity.
- Utilize Excel macros to generate PowerPoint presentations; standardize and automate data population techniques and formatting.
- Utilize VLOOKUP formulas and Pivot Tables, along with other Excel functions, to populate charts and tables efficiently and accurately.
- Investigate data patterns using SPSS, Excel, and other methods; review sample files (i.e., client-supplied data) and match in additional respondent data to verify results.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and ability to quickly learn new, proprietary technology applications.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through, multi-tasking, organization, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment as shown through previous education and/or work experience.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to create custom solutions to resolve individual project requirements.
- Willingness to put in the extra effort needed to meet client expectations.
Recommended Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with E-Tabs Enterprise report automation software.
- Aptitude for solving complex problems as shown by designing new systems and workflows.
- Desire to expand capabilities in terms of development and/or scripting, especially with relation to VBA Macros, SPSS Syntax, JSON data, and SQL queries.
- Skilled at creating graphical guides and tutorials to assist others and document new processes.