CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
I invite you to explore CFI Group and the opportunities that await you.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Exercise facility and locker rooms
- On-site walking/running path
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsIf you’re interested in joining a growing company and being a part of our high-performing team, we hope you’ll check out these current career opportunities. CFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
We generally consider resumes that are accompanied by cover letters and salary requirements first. If you don’t see your dream job here, please check back periodically. New openings are posted regularly.
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you do not see a current position suited to your skill set, please feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
Please send to HR@CFIGroup.com.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for a variety of accounting duties with minimal supervision. This is a co-leadership role within CFI’s accounting department, requiring someone with broad accounting experience and proficiency, as well as a proven track record of operating independently and meeting deadlines without prompting. The person in this role must be flexible, a great team player, and have excellent communication skills.
Principal ResponsibilitiesAccounts Payable processing
- Process ACH payments, cut checks, employee expense payments, tax payments, PTO administration, and bank account reconciliations.
- Own the payroll process and relationship with payroll vendor.
- Produce ongoing reports accurately and on time, including cash forecasting, employee utilization, and ad-hoc reports as requested by the business.
- Prepare journal entries and schedules for monthly close package, reconcile general ledger accounts, and prepare and send year-end 1099s.
- Primary contact for accounting firm.
- Prepare schedules, gather documents, and respond timely and accurately to questions.
- Accounts receivable, project set-up, budgets and forecasting, Intacct administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years with progressive responsibilities in a corporate accounting environment
- Strong technical accounting skills across functions, including working knowledge of GAAP and general ledger accounting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel and accounting software. Experience with Intacct and ADP a plus.
- Able to manage multiple duties and meet all deadlines.