CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsCFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Customer Success Specialist is a key member of the CFI/ACSI delivery team. In this position you will help clients use the ACSI Syndicated Benchmarking Data and CFI Credit Union and Webmon information to drive business results. You will manage a portfolio of accounts working with clients to ensure their objectives are being met and their research questions are being answered promptly. You will be responsible for providing the superior customer service CFI and ACSI clients expect.
- Serve as primary client contact for a portfolio of Benchmarking (ACSI, CU, website) and Name Rights Usage clients
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure all quarterly reports are delivered on time and customer service needs are met
- Provide input into client reports and presentations to effectively communicate study results
- Present findings to clients
- Train clients on new/enhanced tools/features available
- Work with Program Director to secure client renewal
- Assist with custom research where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social sciences, marketing research, statistics, or related field
- 3+ years in customer experience measurement, market research, , data analysis, project management, and/or client services
- Client management experience
- Must have curiosity and a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint