CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsCFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Customer Insights Consultant is a key member of the CFI research delivery team. In this position you will lead clients through the design, execution, data analysis and reporting phases of both CFI and ACSI research projects. You will manage a portfolio of accounts working with clients to ensure their objectives are being met and their research questions are being answered promptly. You will be responsible for providing the superior customer service CFI Group clients expect in support of their customer and employee satisfaction research.
- Serve as Primary Client Contact: Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building strong relationships and understanding their unique needs and objectives.
- Manage Kick-off and Implementation Efforts: Collaborate with the Program Director to oversee the kick-off and implementation of new programs for existing and new projects. Provide expert advice on survey design to align with customer objectives and maximize data quality.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams: Work closely with various departments to ensure the timely completion of deliverables within scope and budget.
- Conduct Data Analysis: Utilize advanced analytical techniques to analyze customer data, uncover study findings, and extract actionable insights.
- Present Findings: Translate complex data and research findings into clear, concise, and actionable insights and recommendations. Present your findings to stakeholders in a compelling manner through reports, presentations, and data visualizations.
- Manage Production of Client Deliverables: Manage the coordination and production of Executive Satisfaction Briefing Power Point decks and other client deliverables, ensuring high-quality outputs. This includes conducting thorough checks of surveys, landing pages, and client portals before they go live, ensuring accuracy and optimal functionality.
- Prepare Project Status Reports: Throughout customer engagements, prepare and present project status reports to clients and internal team members, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and milestones.
- Provide Training and Support: Conduct portal training for clients, ensuring they are proficient in using the platform. Train clients on new or enhanced tools and features to maximize their understanding and utilization.
- Identify Upsell Opportunities: Collaborate with the Program Director to identify upsell opportunities with existing clients. Assist in scoping and budgeting for additional projects or services.
- Handle Client User Administration: Address "one-off" requests related to client user administration, providing prompt and efficient support.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social sciences, marketing research, political science, statistics, or related field.
- 5+ years in customer experience measurement, market research, data analysis, project management, and/or client services.
- Experience in survey research design and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and SPSS.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and planning skills