CFI Group in partnership with Grant Thornton Public Sector LLC is conducting a research study among public sector employees aimed at collecting feedback regarding changes in their work life since the COVID-19 pandemic.
This survey will provide insight into:
- What changes employees are experiencing
- What challenges they are having
- The impact on employee productivity
- How the current work environment is impacting communications and interactions with co-workers and supervisors
- Employee views of the response by senior leadership/ management
- How employees are feeling about the impact of the pandemic on their work life, both now and in the future
- Impact of agency response on loyalty
- Overall satisfaction with agency response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Open-ended feedback that provides context to responses regarding specific pain points and best practices
We are offering all interested federal, state, and local agencies the opportunity to invite their employees to participate. All agencies who have 30 or more survey responses from their employees will be provided with a copy of the results.
If your agency is interested in participating simply distribute the link below to your employees. All public sector employees are also welcome to take the survey directly from the link below.
CFI Group applies the cause-and-effect techniques of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) to help measure employee engagement - See more at: https://cfigroup.com/resource-item/gov-employee-engagement/#sthash.mwSKJ00M.dpuf
- April 29, 2020
center WHAT WE DO WHAT WE DO CFI Group helps public-sector organizations understand citizen and employee perspective by measuring experience, analyzing results, and recommending key areas […]
- May 2, 2019