Build strong, loyal, and profitable member relationships by knowing, not guessing, what is important to members. Credit Union Barometer by CFI Group is an ongoing survey program that measures key aspects of the member experience and provides a detailed look at how to improve member satisfaction using the science of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
Developed specifically for credit unions, Credit Union Barometer not only benchmarks your member’s experience across multiple aspects of your organization, but also compares your credit union against the industry. Easy to set up and administer, you can be up and running in a matter of weeks with real-time, drilldown dashboard access to survey data that provides specific direction for improving member satisfaction.
- Online reporting portal—drilldown to identify problem areas 24/7.
- Immediate email alerts when members are unsatisfied.
- Identify training opportunities for branch and other staff.
- Team of operations specialists on hand to assist in program set up.
- Email invitations and reporting portal fully hosted by CFI Group.
- Patented statistical modeling engine powered by the ACSI (American Customer Satisfaction Index) science.
- Member comments in their own words.
- Measure key aspects of the member experience.
- Results by branch and member demographics.
- Historical trend analysis.
CFI Group applies the cause-and-effect techniques of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) to help measure employee engagement - See more at: https://cfigroup.com/resource-item/gov-employee-engagement/#sthash.mwSKJ00M.dpuf
- April 29, 2020
center WHAT WE DO WHAT WE DO CFI Group helps public-sector organizations understand citizen and employee perspective by measuring experience, analyzing results, and recommending key areas […]
- May 2, 2019