A relatively new, fast-growing company offering local phone, cable television, broadband and ISP services was seeking to capture market share from long-entrenched competition, which had virtual monopolies in the market place.
Using our proprietary methodology, we were able to link operational metrics to customer experiences in order to enhance customer retention and acquisition in several different markets.
Based on our analysis, we were able to implement a number of changes—some subtle, some revolutionary—in order to help the company garner and retain a stellar reputation, threatening their well-established competitors.
- Conducting workshops to define root causes of problems related to billing, information technology and customer service
- Implementing training and operational procedures to bridge the quality gap between employed technicians and subcontractors
- Simplifying user systems and improved training for customer service representatives
- Increasing customer service staffing levels
- Linking incentive compensation to customer satisfaction targets
center Download PDF https://cdncom.cfigroup.com/wp-content/uploads/CFI-PBGC-case-study.pdf icon-download left #45546d #45546d Description ABOUT PBGC The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) protects the retirement incomes of nearly 37 million American […]
- January 29, 2019
center Description ABOUT CSBG AND OCS The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) is a federal anti-poverty grant that funds the operations of a state-administered network of […]
- May 18, 2018
center Download PDF https://cdncom.cfigroup.com/wp-content/uploads/CFI-university-case-study.pdf icon-download left #45546d #45546d Description ABOUT THE CLIENT The CFI Group has the privilege of working with a major state university center […]
- July 21, 2017
center Description The Building Science Branch of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an important mission—to reduce loss of life and property by creating disaster-resilient […]
- March 27, 2017