Start measuring borrower satisfaction today with MortgageSAT, created in partnership with STRATMOR Group. Easy to set-up and administer, you can be up and running in a matter of weeks collecting feedback and gaining insights from your borrowers.
Build strong, loyal, and profitable borrower relationships. MortgageSAT provides information to help improve day-to-day operations as well as key insights to help guide longer term strategic investments in your business.
EASY SETUP AND OPERATION
- Typical 4 week window from kickoff to insights.
- Fully hosted solution.
- Sample included.
- You determine who and when to invite
- Borrower comments in their own words.
- Measure key aspects of the borrowing experience.
- Using our patented statistical modeling engine powered by ACSI.
- Benchmarking data allows for comparing your organization against national benchmarks.
- Slice and filter your data by up to 70 different variables. You decide the level of detail appropriate for you.
- Online reporting portal – identify problem areas through drill-down dashboard access to survey data 24/7.
- Receive immediate email alerts of unsatisfied borrower feedback.
- Results by branch, geography, and customer demographics.
- Drill down to the loan officer level to uncover best practices and training opportunities.
- Historical trend analysis.
- Monthly email reports of summary data to key individuals in your organization.
EASE OF USE
- Team of operations specialists on hand to assist in program set-up
- Email invitations fully hosted by CFI Group
- Easy to follow data templates to assist in set-up
center Download Infographic https://cfigroup.com/wp-content/uploads/CFI-ccsi-2018-infographic.pdf icon-download left Download Press Release https://cfigroup.com/ccsi-2018-press-release/ icon-download left description Contact centers are big business. Consulting firm A.T. Kearney estimates the global contact […]
- April 5, 2018
AUTHOR by Saraswati Kheterpal Mehta | February 27, 2018 no-repeat;center top;; auto 0px 15 default default SUMMARY Customer complaints represent opportunity. Organizations that effectively act on […]
- February 27, 2018